• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski boot adjustment after pregnancy

HikenSki

Angel Diva
Get ye to a bootfitter folks if your boots aren't fitting right! I went to see mine today and walked out with great fitting boots again. I was obviously not the first mom to walk into the shop needing some work on her boots after carrying a little one for 9 months. He had me stand up in my socks and looked at my feet and knees. Yup, I now overpronate. Feet are also a little wider. Thanks pregnancy hormones. :frown:He took out the insoles, added a varus wedge to the inside edge and then popped the insoles back in. He then punched out some room around my pinky toes. I strapped the boots back on and bam, no more knock-kneed feeling, heels are nice and snug, and my toes aren't pinched! I flexed and it felt natural again. Fitter gave a good look and all was lined back up properly again when I flexed. Yay! Now to get back out on the snow in a few weeks - so excited!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna