• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Areas Still Open Memorial Day Weekend

mountainwest

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So who's skiing?
Me! I skied the backcountry today on Teton Pass (near Jackson Hole). The high country got a bit more fresh snow this week and it was still really fun spring skiing up there. These are some photos from today.

unnamed.jpg
Bootpacking up... it was 39 degrees when we started and probably in the 40s at this point, but I lasted for a while in a t-shirt. As we neared the summit and the wind kicked up, I admitted defeat and put my nano puff back on.

Snapseed (1).jpg
Still very wintry at the summit of Mount Glory! Altitude 10,032ft.

IMG_5444.JPG
We had a really nice sky at the summit too. It was a treat to see, because it has been raining in the valley almost all month! Those are the high peaks of the Tetons peeking out in the back.

save-new (12).JPG
Skiing down on soft spring snow - a bit sticky but still quite fun.

teton pass.JPG
Still good snow coverage all the way down to the road!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly