• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add webmaster@theskidiva.com to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Sierra Trading Post Coupons

dmansprincess

Certified Ski Diva
hey Divas!

Does anyone have a great coupon code for Sierra they aren't using? We became foster parents this year and our placement right now is 2 yr old twin boys! We are hoping to take them skiing and are also getting them balance bikes for Christmas, so the need for helmets is present. I have ordered my 3 bio daughters from STP and got the Bern Nina's so I would LOVE to get the boys Bern Nino's...... but the struggle is real in the budget for doing Christmas for 5 kids. Obviously I have time, but if anyone comes across a great code I would definitely appreciate it. I also need to get one more set of goggles and some socks for them if we plan on going skiing. Thankfully I have found great coats, bibs and gloves used.

mustski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't have a coupon. I do have a keycode. I don't know if it will work for anyone but me ... but it is: PYP1182S
It's good for 20% off and free shipping over $50

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ebay and spending some time searching various groups of key words on google shopping has gotten me some great deals on kids stuff - helmets and all types of ski clothing, Also look on craigslist for balance bikes, I got my daughter a pink Strider for $20!

dmansprincess

Certified Ski Diva
Ebay and spending some time searching various groups of key words on google shopping has gotten me some great deals on kids stuff - helmets and all types of ski clothing, Also look on craigslist for balance bikes, I got my daughter a pink Strider for $20!
I have been searching for used stuff and have found some great deals. I'm still on the hunt. Thank you!

Abbi

Angel Diva
I don't have a coupon. I do have a keycode. I don't know if it will work for anyone but me ... but it is: PYP1182S
It's good for 20% off and free shipping over $50
I just keyed it in and it accepted the code to see pricing. (I didn't try and purchase; just tested it)

Think I have a similar coupon. STP used to be much cheaper before they were purchased by TJ Maxx...... Last year or so I got an $850 Mountain Force Jacket with coupons 40% off plus whatever discount for $159 out the door.....

HeidiInTheAlps

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have this one...but it expires tonight at Midnight
RAB8776Z
25% off $125
20%off $100
Free shipping onn$100+

They will send me a new one tomorrow or the next day so I’ll let you know.
I didn't get back on here in time - time difference... so if you get one today, pass it on...

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anyone have or know of a REI garage coupon that will bump this below $20 so I can justify buying it. I've been eyeing it for a while and know its a great deal but I'll wear it once or twice a year so it needs to be cheap.

mustski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Did you get another one today? I can only shop in small-ish bursts...
Yes. This one is 20% off and free shipping over $50. It expires Thursday the 23rd at midnight.
NZT6683J. However Cyber Monday is coming. I expect a new code for that. Also you can get added to their email list. They’ll send you codes.

HeidiInTheAlps

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes. This one is 20% off and free shipping over $50. It expires Thursday the 23rd at midnight.
NZT6683J. However Cyber Monday is coming. I expect a new code for that. Also you can get added to their email list. They’ll send you codes.
I am on their e-mail list, but it's been ages since I've gotten a nice code! argggggh!

Members Online