• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Sidas Winter+ insoles vs sidas comfort+ insoles?

KKL2018

Certified Ski Diva
I got a new pair of boots, with my small wide feet with a high instep, ended up being the same brand/model as my first pair. Hey, they fit and that is what is important.

But, the insole they put into my new pair (sidas winter 3) is not the same as I had in my first pair 7 years prior (sidas winter+). I swapped the old insoles into my new boots and feel more support and overall better performance. But, I also found they are yucky (black in the toes) when I removed them from my old pair...and I bought a boot dryer the same day as a result.

Having a tough time finding the Sidas winter+ in the US (I wear a 23-23.5 so a S or even XS would work). Anyone know of a pair anywhere?

I found a few of the Sidas comfort+, but the framing looks a bit different, less goes into the arch...anyone use both and have any feedback?

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm not sure if its the exact same model, but it looks like Amazon has some Sidas winter insoles in a size S.

KKL2018

Certified Ski Diva
I have seen the winter 3 (those are the ones that came in my new boots) but not the Winter +.
The winter plus have more structure to them...OIP (1).jpg

Tennessee

Angel Diva
Skatepro.com
Looks like they have them in your size ✅
Are these any better than Superfeet? I haven’t heard of them before. Are they available all over the US?

KKL2018

Certified Ski Diva
@Tennessee thank you! The Sidas Winter+ are hard to find in the US for some reason, but they seem to carry their other insoles around the US.

I myself love my Winter+ insoles. I have weird feet and they help keep me comfortable all day even in new boots. I didn't care as much for the new ones (the winter 3) I felt they were not as supportive (softer) than my older pair.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly