• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Show your Diva pride with a Ski Diva Gogglesoc!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
There's still lots of ski days left in the season, Divas! Who wants one?

Tvan

Angel Diva
@ski diva - can you bring a handful of stickers to Tremblant?

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
I'd like one, please!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
PM me your name and address, and I'll send you one.

Just a reminder, if you're an Angel Diva, I'll send you one for free. If you're not, they're $14.95, which you can pay me using Venmo at @theskidiva.

hummingbird

Diva in Training
I’d like one if there are still any this season! Would be happy to be an angel diva - can I do that by venmo’ing you $30 (or has the price increased)?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I’d like one if there are still any this season! Would be happy to be an angel diva - can I do that by venmo’ing you $30 (or has the price increased)?

Sure thing! After you make your contribution, PM me your address and I'll send you one. Thanks!

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
Can I mail you a check? Or do you have PayPal? Or AppleCash? I don’t have Venmo, because I’m lame.

Peppermint

Angel Diva
I would like one please. Just let me know how much and I will Venmo the money. Also, do you have helmet stickers? That way we can be on the lookout for other divas out on the slopes. Thanks.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, we have Ski Diva stickers. They're 2" round, and you can see them here.

As for the Gogglesoc, I'd be happy to send you one. They're free to Angel Divas. PM me your address, and I'll get one out to you (I'll throw in a sticker or two, too). :smile:

Mudgirl630

Angel Diva
Yes, we have Ski Diva stickers. They're 2" round, and you can see them here.

As for the Gogglesoc, I'd be happy to send you one. They're free to Angel Divas. PM me your address, and I'll get one out to you (I'll throw in a sticker or two, too). :smile:
Would love it, but felt badly for asking one....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly