• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Show your Diva pride with a Ski Diva Gogglesoc!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
They're here! They're here! Gogglesocs custom made for TheSkiDiva.com! What a terrific way to show your Diva pride!

GOG-B171_ski_diva_gogglesoc_gogglecover.jpg

Gogglesocs are a great new way to protect your lenses, either on or off your helmet. They're stylish, easy to put on and off, and eco-friendly. And really, they say THE SKI DIVA on them! What else do you need?

You can get your own Ski Diva Gogglesoc one of two ways:

1) If you're in the US, click here to order it for $14.95 (that includes shipping). If you want it shipped to Canada, it's $15.95 and you have to click here. Or....
2) Become an Angel Diva for $30. In case you don't know, Angel Diva is a status that shows you support the site. There are expenses associated with keeping it going, and your contributions help. If you'd like to do it that way, click here. You'll need to send me a PM with your name and address.

Easy, peasy!

Get 'em while they're hot!

Last edited:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
It'll be a bit less at the Expo, since I won't have to deal with Paypal or shipping.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Ordered!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Love the colors... have you thought about new Ski Diva stickers to mtch the new branding?

Not yet. I kind of like the old ones because they're so bright and eye catching. Maybe when I run out of them -- which won't be for a while.

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
oops, posted on the other thread. You will be in Boston on Friday evening, right? Could you bring one for me, please?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
If you want to buy in Canada, it's $12. to cover shipping. Please use this link.

mustski

Angel Diva
I want to order 2 but there is no way to change the number. I ordered 2 -separately - will you spot it and ship them together and save yourself some$?

Last edited:

HikenSki

Angel Diva
Nice! Was looking to purchase a Gogglesoc for the season so this is perfect timing. Put in my order and am look forwarding to getting word to other divas on the slopes about this wonderful website!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly