• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Show your Diva pride with a Ski Diva Gogglesoc!

Tvan

Angel Diva
@ski diva - my Ski Diva gogglesoc cover arrived today! Thanks!

HikenSki

Angel Diva
Got mine! What a great invention to keep our expensive goggles from getting scratched up when we take our helmets off. Can't wait to us it and help get the word out about this great website! :ski:

marzNC

Angel Diva
@ski diva : glad I could get TSD Gogglesocs at the Boston Ski Expo.

What is the discount code to buy Gogglesocs online? My daughter likes the mountain scenes and I'm going to get some for Christmas presents for my friends' kids.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Can I send the $30 Angel Diva check to the SkiDiva Ludlow VT p.o. address?

marzNC

Angel Diva
Used my TSD Gogglesoc skiing yesterday. I like it! Good design that there is a tab on one side to it easier to get it on the right way so that the design/logo shows up properly.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Important pricing information:

Sorry, everyone, but I have to change the price of the Gogglesocs. They're now $14.95 US, $15.95 Canada. I've updated this in the original post, and yes, it includes shipping. Turns out ours have been priced below the company's required amount, so I'm afraid I had to change it.

Again, my apologies. But those of you who've already placed your orders, you lucked out! :smile:

Last edited:

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I wanted to say I love my Googlesoc, it saved my goggles today! I skied at Whiteface with @nopoleskier today and someone took their twin tips into the gondola and whacked my goggles with their skis as they wre sitting down. If I didn't have the Gogglesoc on the probably would have had to replace the brand new lens I had in them. Also the color and design are beautiful. Thank you, @ski diva !

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
There are still lots of these available, so order yours and show your Diva pride!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly