• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Short women ski film

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
Jessica Baker, the lead guide in Girl Crush, happens to also be my mentor and leads both professional skiers and amateurs all over the world on backcountry adventures. I just finished up coaching her camp for women of color in Jackson Hole. She will be taking applications for this almost full ride scholarship camp along with non scholarship participants for the 3rd annual camp this fall. Here we are on the 3rd and final day as she and another Exum mountain guide, a young woman she is mentoring in ski mountaineering, teach us about avalanche safety in the back country in Grand Teton National Park. This year, one of last year's participants who teaches in the PNW came back as a full blown coach. Girl crush was literally filmed last year the day after the camp concluded.
PC @sofia_jaramillo5
View attachment 18413
How can I find more info about this camp? My Google fu is failing me

edit - never mind, found it

Lmk92

Angel Diva
Jessica Baker, the lead guide in Girl Crush, happens to also be my mentor and leads both professional skiers and amateurs all over the world on backcountry adventures. I just finished up coaching her camp for women of color in Jackson Hole. She will be taking applications for this almost full ride scholarship camp along with non scholarship participants for the 3rd annual camp this fall. Here we are on the 3rd and final day as she and another Exum mountain guide, a young woman she is mentoring in ski mountaineering, teach us about avalanche safety in the back country in Grand Teton National Park. This year, one of last year's participants who teaches in the PNW came back as a full blown coach. Girl crush was literally filmed last year the day after the camp concluded.
PC @sofia_jaramillo5
View attachment 18413
That's amazing. You're so very lucky!!

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That's amazing. You're so very lucky!!
She is truly an amazing human. Mom to 2 young girls, a million and one personal guiding projects along with photo shoots for all her sponsors. Also a PSIA examiner, superb DJ, and squeezes in family trips and regular working out. Strong as f&@$! Somehow she found time to organize this camp where airfare, hotels, lessons, amd tons of free and rental gear is included for the women. I believe over 120 applied for 9 spots. I will post links this fall, as both donors and apllicants are always welcome.

MrsPlow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just posting this one up for anyone else who tends to turn the air blue when they find themselves in scary situations (generally of their own making):

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna