• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Sheeva 10 / Fulluvit 95 / QST 99 / Sky 7

explorista_se

Diva in Training
Hi! Looking for some input from all awesome powder women out there! :smile:

I'm a pretty advanced skier in the groomed slopes, and have skied offpiste approx 15 days in total, so medium to advanced there as well (high alpine, pow, wider coulouirs and forest runs). I need a ski for offpiste allmountain skiing and ski touring - pow, refrozen, icy, moguls...whatever the mountains offer outside the slopes and I have four options on sale, all of them with the Marker Kingpin binding:

- Blizzard Sheeva 10
- K2 Fulluvit 95
- Salomon QST 99 Lumen
- Rossignol Sky 7 HD W

In the slopes I already have another ski (Atomic Redster).

What would you choose and why, and if you have tried those skis I would be super happy to hear your thoughts and reviews!

Thanks for your help and wish you all a nice weekend with lots of pow! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly