• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Seeking Indy Pass Ski Buddies

marzNC

Angel Diva
Berkshire East is getting ready to get snowmaking equipment in place. BEast has opened by mid-Dec in the past.

Catamount is finishing up several major projects, including two lifts. They will have a lot more snowmaking infrastructure and lights for night skiing for the 2022-23 season. If there is a cold snap that allows for 24 hours snowmaking, Catamount will be able to build a base on a few core trails pretty quickly.

jenniferm

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Berkshire East is getting ready to get snowmaking equipment in place. BEast has opened by mid-Dec in the past.

Catamount is finishing up several major projects, including two lifts. They will have a lot more snowmaking infrastructure and lights for night skiing for the 2022-23 season. If there is a cold snap that allows for 24 hours snowmaking, Catamount will be able to build a base on a few core trails pretty quickly.
HT to MarzNC for this! I’m one of the divas who joined her and her group at Berkshire East last year. Anybody looking to ski Berkshire east, catamount, Windham, or lower Vermont this year, HMU!

Dtrick924

Angel Diva
I'm close to Berkshire East, Mt. Wachusett and Mt. Snow and will be looking for ski buddies, especially mid-week. Will definitely post in the meet on the hill section in Dec/Jan depending on the conditions

marzNC

Angel Diva
I'm close to Berkshire East, Mt. Wachusett and Mt. Snow and will be looking for ski buddies, especially mid-week. Will definitely post in the meet on the hill section in Dec/Jan depending on the conditions
For Berkshire East, you could start an on-going MOTH thread such as the one for Wachusett. Once someone posts in that sort of thread, they are more likely to notice a new post when there are more active threads during the winter.

Dtrick924

Angel Diva
For Berkshire East, you could start an on-going MOTH thread such as the one for Wachusett. Once someone posts in that sort of thread, they are more likely to notice a new post when there are more active threads during the winter.
Thanks for the tip. I will go subscribe to the Wachusett MOTH thread right now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly