• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: "Seeking deal" thread?

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Had an idea for something new this a.m.: how about if we start a new section or thread for those of us who are seeking something specific? I've noted recently that there have been inquiries with regard to certain things - someone was looking for a deal on CW-X compression tights. Posts like this sometimes get buried.

Maybe we should start a new category? That way, if any of us sees a deal online or elsewhere regarding what that person is seeking, a reply could be posted.

Thoughts?

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I like that idea! (And I was one of those CW-X watchers... LOL)

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
On Epic(don't you hate when I say that :smile:) there is a PSA(similar to our hot gear deals) and a WTB area as subforums to the Gear Swap.
S'that what you're talkin 'bout?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I think this is a great idea. And I think making it a subforum in the Gear Swap section makes good sense. Let me get on it.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think either a sticky thread with a running list or a WTB sub forum sounds like a great idea.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I've made it a sub-forum for Gear Swap and Sale. Take a look!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Wow, fast is RIGHT! :clap:
Thanks!
Since we have gear deal and for sale, this addition will help those of us looking for something specific.

Meanwhile, I'm just falling over the rack deal I just got on Tramdock....:hail::banana::faint:
And I even NEEDED one! :laugh:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
On Epic(don't you hate when I say that :smile:) there is a PSA(similar to our hot gear deals) and a WTB area as subforums to the Gear Swap.
S'that what you're talkin 'bout?

Actually, it could work several ways: someone could have exactly what someone else is looking for -- or they might have come across that item on sale on a site where the seeker didn't hunt. Either way, it could point us all in the right direction when/if (ha, IF) looking for something specific.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly