• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Scheduled Opening Dates for Colorado Resorts - 2019

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
They're here! They're here! From the Denver Post:

Arapahoe Basin: Mid-October
Aspen Highlands: Dec. 7
Aspen Mountain: Nov. 28
Beaver Creek: Nov. 27
Breckenridge: Nov. 8
Buttermilk: Dec. 7
Copper Mountain: Nov. 8
Crested Butte: Nov. 27
Echo Mountain: Nov. 29
Eldora: Nov. 15
Granby Ranch: Dec. 13
Hesperus: Dec. 21
Howelsen Hill: Nov. 30
Kendall Mountain: Dec. 14
Keystone: October TBD
Loveland: Mid-October
Monarch: Nov. 22
Powderhorn: Dec. 13
Purgatory: Nov. 23
Silverton: Dec. 26
Ski Cooper: Dec. 7
Snowmass: Nov. 28
Steamboat: Nov. 23
Sunlight: Dec. 13
Telluride: Nov. 28
Vail: Nov. 15
Winter Park: Nov. 14
Wolf Creek: Nov. 1

Sources: Colorado Ski Country USA, Vail Resorts. All dates subject to change

Last edited:

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This is so exciting! I skied the first time in CO last season (Vail) and had a blast! I can’t wait to go back. As I sit here on a business trip in Atlanta where it’s 96 outside, I find posts like this literally, refreshing. Thank you!

COcanuck

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Aspen and Snowmass are opening this Saturday on November 23! Storm cycles and cold temps helped them out. I'm in my second season of skiing and hoping to take my young daughter up on Saturday to Snowmass...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna