• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Santa Ana 93's - which length to get?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, @Gloria. That's the direction I've been leaning in, too, so I'm glad to have it confirmed by someone else.

echo_VT

Angel Diva
i would also agree with Gloria's DD as the santa ana 93 as a one-ski quiver. and that is neat that you tried them in 18" and didn't miss being on wider skis. thanks for that :smile:

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I guess another question is "what are your widest skis"". Let us know what you get! Have heard good things about the newer Santa Anas

ski forever

Diva in Training
The last pair of skis that were actually mine were an old pair of Atomic race skis...I’m not even sure how long they are. I skied at Blue Mountain in PA in college and haven’t used them since I started going to Colorado a few times a year about 2 years ago. Since then I’ve been skiing demos that are all at least 160 cm. I kept coming back to the kenjas and the Santa Ana’s so I’d say the demos are what I’d be transitioning from.

I should add is the Tyrolia Attack 13 a good binding for it? It seems like a crowd favorite on here especially for the price.

I got Santa Ana 93 2 years ago with the Tyrolia Attack 13 binding and it worked great. When it comes to the lenght I was torn also but between 169 and 177. It really depends on where you spend the most of your time. If it's the groomers and you like going fast get the longer ones. If you like spending time in trees, especially on the east coast and don't care to go fast get the shorter version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna