• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

San Francisco

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to everyone who contributed to my request for suggestions on what to do in San Francisco. We're having a blast!

I thought I'd let you know what we ended up doing:

• Walked and walked and walked some more. Took a lot of buses, too (the city has a great transit system.)
• Rode a cable car

CableCars.jpg

• Went to the Farmer's Market in the Ferry Building
• Climbed the steps on Vallejo Street
• Visited Lombard Street

Lombard.jpg

• Went to the Asian Art Museum for the special exhibit on the Chinese Terra Cotta Warriors (fantastic!)

TCWarrior2.jpg

• Biked over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausolito and took the ferry back

GGBridge.jpg

• Ate in lots of great restaurants (including one in China Town)
crabs.jpg

• Explored Union Square (a bit, which was enough for me) and yes, visited Fisherman's Wharf (which I could have done without; reminded me too much of the Jersey boardwalk experience)

The weather has been perfect -- sunny and warm each day. Today we're heading out to Muir Woods and Yosemite.

mustski

Angel Diva
I'm so glad that you are enjoying "the golden state." I know you will LOVE Yosemite. It's one of my all time favorite spots in the world.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna