• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Sale Time

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
Since it’s that time of year to be looking for deals and sales, what are your favorite e stores? Best deals, most reputable, etc.

HikenSki

Angel Diva
Why do I have a feeling this thread will be bad for my wallet??? :becky:

Christy

Angel Diva
Almost went for a new Spyder puffy ski coat in this amazing coral/salmon color that was 40% off , but the zippers were a super shiny silver and so blingy. So I was able to resist. The saleswoman told me that those super blingy zippers are everywhere this year. I hope that comes and goes quickly. It's a very real housewives look.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly