• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Saddleback Maine “The Test Drive Pass” available through the end of August

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Saddleback Maine is set to re-open next season and is offering The Test Drive Pass through the end of August. $135 or $120 for 3-days with the option to credit the test drive toward a full season pass (albeit with a very limited time to take advantage of the credit, IMHO something the resort should rethink).

The resort is also offering a Super Senior season pass 80+ y.o. for only $30.

Sadly, I do not live in the Northeast but if I did I would jump on the deal... Saddleback looks like a nice ski area and their website mentions the resort’s commitiment to Fair Ticket Pricing with the goal of “keeping skiing accessible to all.” This approach to pricing is something I hope will be rewarded by the ski community and help curb the industry trend of price gouging at the ticket counter.

The resort’s website also addresses COVID-19 and their credit policies in the event of virus-related closures in the upcoming season.

@ski diva had posted a photo of Saddleback in a recent Ski Diva discussion with several Divas expressing interest. I’m just reposting here in case anyone who might be interested had overlooked the thread.
9A691D61-0274-4016-9D6C-39E81BF5F0AE.jpeg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna