• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Sad news about a fellow Ski Diva

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of a fellow Ski Diva, va_deb. While I didn't know her personally, she had been a member of our community since 2013, and had always been friendly, engaging, and clearly in love with skiing. I have no info about why she passed, though she did post that she had a brain injury that had been undiagnosed for many years, so that may have had something to do with it. I do know, however, that she was taken far too young. Anyone who'd like to leave a tribute to her can do so here or in this thread. My deepest sympathy to her family and friends.

Last edited:

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That's sad. I never met her, but I definitely remember her from her posting here. I didn't realize it had been some time since I saw her post.

Powgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this...I always enjoyed her comments and positive attitude...a truly lovely person... Thank you for letting us know, ski diva.

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I knew her from this site and a social media group she organized. She was wonderful; so positive and kind. This is just so shocking.

newboots

Angel Diva
That’s terrible! I can’t remember how old she was, but I recall she was close to my age. I enjoyed many conversations with her; she was exuberant, smart, and funny. She will be missed.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I know her only from ski diva and Facebook, but it was immediate clear that she was a lovely woman with a warm heart. I was stunned to learn this. RIP, Deb.

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm always at a loss for words with things like this. Deb seemed like such a warm and giving person ... and had so much of life ahead of her. Or so it seemed.

Jilly

Staff member
Great memories....and so sad to hear. As with many I only knew her here or on Pugski. Hopefully a life well lived.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Oh my. How sad. Thanks for letting us know, Wendy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly