• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

ROCKIES' OPENING DAY HOME GAME!!!!!

Solincia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oooh, we've got quite the little AL Central rivalry going here! I'm a diehard Indians fan, having grown up in Cleveland. Not the greatest start to the season- C.C. needs to get his act together. I was actually in Cleveland this past weekend, but the Indians were so inconsiderate as to be playing in Oakland.

I just saw this!! GO TRIBE!!!!! <I live 10 minutes from the field>

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:duck: :duck: Cleveland's overstepping their bounds :duck: :duck:

2410296-WHITE_SOX_ARE_WORLD_CHAMPIONS-Chicago.jpg

Gina23

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You know living in Denver it's hard to be a baseball fan... I went to a Twins game with my dad and swear there were more obnoxious drunk Twins fans than Rockies fans. I felt really bad for the guys. And last week I went to see them play against the Giants... once again I felt they were outnumbered at their home field. So, I broke down and bought some Rockies gear to wear and support the home team. Go Rox!

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Maybe Rockies fans just aren't very loud and rowdy?

I saw the Rockies play the Sox on Sunday, and there was one Rockies fan there. He was mild mannered and super polite, he even asked about my injured leg and wished me good healing. He might've just been staying low key to not get into a brawl with loud rowdy drunk Sox fans :laugh:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna