• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Research for my Ski/Board Industry Startup :)

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am sorry I entered my email in this poorly conceived survey.

Tvan

Angel Diva
<Small tangent> I like paper maps because we mark our ski runs at the end of each day. I have maps going back nearly a decade, including when our godkids were little and we vacationed together as a family. Everyone had their own icon, and we made a project of marking the map each night with a sharpie, to show who skied where that day. DH and I still do this.

Can’t do that with a digital map.</end tangent>

MissySki

Angel Diva
<Small tangent> I like paper maps because we mark our ski runs at the end of each day. I have maps going back nearly a decade, including when our godkids were little and we vacationed together as a family. Everyone had their own icon, and we made a project of marking the map each night with a sharpie, to show who skied where that day. DH and I still do this.

Can’t do that with a digital map.</end tangent>

I love this idea!

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They didn't have a ... "I don't use anything to navigate because I can't read with my contacts, but I am willing to trade in husband for a navigator who won't lead me into bumps because he wants to do them option."

Could not have said that better! Although I do want to get better on bumps, I don't appreciate the husband who says at the top of a double-black bump run: " Just follow me and do it like this. "

lillycheck1000

Diva in Training
Hi everyone I'm sorry for the delay here, everyones feedback means lot! Tvan mentioned she doesnt like taking her gloves off and that is what I'm starting to hear from a lot of people. And yes of course we want feedback from women skiers, yes we're up to something navigation related and no vickie I dont want to talk to your 4 year old lol ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna