• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Renoun Earhart ski

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Cyrus has finally delved into the Womens' ski market with the new Earhart 88. I chatted with them and this ski is considered to be all-mountain and quite playful. It has 2 titanal layers and 8 HDT channels. Softer than the Z line. I suppose we knew he'd develop a ski for this category sooner than later, as this was an area Renoun had yet to enter. The range of skis in this market is already quite full, so I hope this one works well for his company.

I have a pair coming . I will update once they get on the snow!!

MissySki

Angel Diva
What’s with the size chart though, are you ladies following this for what sizes you are getting? I’m usually happy on a ski in the mid 160s, and this chart is telling me I should be on a 156.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
What’s with the size chart though, are you ladies following this for what sizes you are getting? I’m usually happy on a ski in the mid 160s, and this chart is telling me I should be on a 156.
Interesting that the chart is by height only too. That said, it puts me on the 170 which is what I like to ski; would love to be able to try it!

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
I can’t wait to hear the Diva reviews on this!

newboots

Angel Diva
Uh oh, Wendy might not get a chance to ski her Renouns at Sunday River! (Add me to the demo list, please) :becky:

mustski

Angel Diva
Skis have been shipped already!! The bindings from another retailer should be here probably same day. Might be on them as early as next week.
I will be interested to hear what you have to say. I hated my Renoun Z90s (though I usually ski Volkl which is know for stiff skis) and then I moved the binding forward one notch and it was a whole new ski. I love it now that the bindings are forward a bit.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Cyrus and his team get big points in my book. I just got the email from Renoun announcing this ski and I’m impressed with the design process and marketing information in the message. I’m really tempted to invest in new skis!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Cyrus has finally delved into the Womens' ski market with the new Earhart 88. I chatted with them and this ski is considered to be all-mountain and quite playful. It has 2 titanal layers and 8 HDT channels. Softer than the Z line. I suppose we knew he'd develop a ski for this category sooner than later, as this was an area Renoun had yet to enter. The range of skis in this market is already quite full, so I hope this one works well for his company.

I have a pair coming . I will update once they get on the snow!!
What length did you get?

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I selected the 149. Easily could have gone with the 156 given the rocker profile, but my gut said go short for fun factor and maneuverability. I'm only aggressive --when it's not crowded--on groomers where a longer ski suits that purpose. Like many of my ski purchases, I consider them long-term demos. If I genuinely dislike a ski after using it over a few months, I sell. With the RENOUN, I can return it.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I selected the 149. Easily could have gone with the 156 given the rocker profile, but my gut said go short for fun factor and maneuverability. I'm only aggressive --when it's not crowded--on groomers where a longer ski suits that purpose. Like many of my ski purchases, I consider them long-term demos. If I genuinely dislike a ski after using it over a few months, I sell. With the RENOUN, I can return it.
Nice! You have another pair of Renouns, right?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I'm getting the Earhart in a 156. And I have the Z-77's in a 157, too. I love that ski; it's a lot more fun than the Z-90, IMHO.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Can't wait to hear both of your reviews!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly