• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Renoun Earhart Prototype $299

Peppermint

Angel Diva
I am on the Renoun website and they have a pair of Earhart prototype on sale for $299! Holy cow, I would buy them in a heartbeat for that price (I am seriously considering buying a pair next year) but they are 170s which are too big for me. See below for info from their site. They have 1 left so if interested, jump now.

https://renoun.com/collections/used-demo-skis/products/170cm-earhart-prototype

Good condition. Drilled and plugged.

Archive, used and demo skis come with a 1 year warranty but do not qualify for our Moneyback Guarantee. All sales are final. Please allow 3 days processing time.

Description: Designed, prototyped and tested by women, the Earhart 88 wasn’t designed by a committee of men. With best-in-class edge hold, smooth turn initiation and a playful personality, it makes skiing feel effortless again. Rocker in the tip and tail add versatility in soft or variable snow while camber underfoot allows you to carve hard on the groomers. With plenty of stability thanks to two partial sheets of titanal metal and 8 inlays of our patented non-Newtonian VibeStop™ (HDT) polymer, you will never feel so confident on a pair of skis.

Did you know? The Earhart was originally going to be called the Endurance 88 W, that's why that's printed on some of the top sheets.

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
I saw those. I think they are a touch too long for me, but my finger absolutely got itchy when I saw them. SOMEONE PLEASE GET THEM!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly