• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Reminder: Jackson Hole reservations open to Ikon Pass holders on 10/21/21 at 9:00 AM MDT

marzNC

Angel Diva
Also applies for lift access reservations for Taos.

I noted the fine print for no shows when you confirm a set of selected reservations days. Don't remember anything that strict for 2020-21 when many more Ikon resorts were requiring lift access reservations.

". . .RESERVATION NO-SHOWS AND SKIING WITHOUT A RESERVATION MAY RESULT IN A 30-DAY DEACTIVATION OF MY PASS. . . ."

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
30-day deactivation of the pass seems like it will be very effective at stymying unused (wasted) reservations.

The Jackson Hole reservation can be cancelled up to 11AM on the day of. Is this the same at Taos?

It should be easy to comply with the rule but it did prevent me from reserving on my arrival date. Imagine if the flight was delayed and I was unable to cancel on time. That has the potential for being a very expensive mistake.

Oh well… first time at Jackson Hole. I’ll enjoy a stroll and soak in the ambiance.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Arriving on a Sunday staying in Teton Village. It looks beautiful and thrilling. I’m very excited.
JH has mountain hosts all over the base area. They are very knowledgeable in general, and know the best places to go on a given day. Even if you don't ski on Sunday, worth chatting with one or two.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly