• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Random Images of on the Hill Humor

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Which was followed by this --- there were 4, but only 3 fit on the quad..... they were good sports.....

20160102_114840.jpg

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
But this, was the BEST. Early morning drive up to Main, and it was SNOWING.
I could not believe what I was seeing!!!!!! WHY ? WHY? WHY?
Clearly, this family (all 5) had it all figured out when it came to having WARM, DRY BOOTS!
And I thought I was a boot princess!!!! (Notice the snowboard boots on the roof of the car!)

Wish photos were clearer.....but can only get so close....

20151229_082838_resized.jpg 20151229_082925_resized.jpg

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I know its "mid" season, thought sharing some humor might help pass the time :becky:

Jilly

Staff member
Rentals....saw almost the same thing on the 401 in Ontario. But the boots were in the bindings, on the roof. And there was a little rain/snow going on. But putting them on the back rack.....yuck....think of all the crap that could end up in there.

It just makes me giggle when someone has a big vehicle and they have something tiny in the back on the roof like a cooler.

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Keep posting .... I'm sure there's plenty of content out there :bounce:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna