• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

"Raising Rippers:" Outside Mag piece on teaching kids a sport.

MilkyWookiee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@marzNC those pics hit me right in the feels! We took my 2002 RWD Ford ranger up the mountain the day the 2016 storm started. Barely made it up, and needed a winch to get it out 2 days later! It was totally worth it.

newboots

Angel Diva
Lovely article in many ways, but a little heavy on the bucolic. Of course, it IS bucolic, but it’s so much else. And so much more. And has its downsides. Just like reality.

52FDB123-6EFB-42AA-92A0-2E7E76DC94C2.jpeg9F2C8EF4-2E21-4BD4-86A2-4E364CED420E.jpeg597EC6C0-1376-4D42-90E2-A69A1489A5E1.jpeg

Apologies for photographing a swear word.

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lovely article in many ways, but a little heavy on the bucolic. Of course, it IS bucolic, but it’s so much else. And so much more. And has its downsides. Just like reality.

View attachment 9117View attachment 9115View attachment 9116

Apologies for photographing a swear word.

Ha, that's going to be my new phase ("Vermont AF") every time I see a cow next to a red barn, maple syrup tubing in the woods, a Subaru Outback with a rack full of mountain bikes, and anyone wearing flannel and riding a fat bike. Oh, and every time I'm introduced to someone new and realize that we have like eleven mutual acquaintances even though I've lived here for less than three months.

I'm going to be saying that phrase a LOT.

EDIT: @newboots I'm glad you were the first person to use a swear word on TSD, because I was a hundred percent sure that it would be me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly