• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Quote of the Day

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
"Changing directions in life is not tragic; losing passion in life is."
Max Lucado

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
"Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new."

Not sure who said this, but I like it.

toughgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If you like inspirational quotes.. you might want to consider picking up the book "A pocket full of Miracles"

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
~ Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~

Carl Bard

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Its not the highway, but the bumpy back road, where you find the best journey and the true treasures this world has to offer.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was looking on a facebook page my nephew sent me, when I noticed my sisters quote:
Our greatest freedom is freedom to choose our own attitude
~ Victor Frank

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Good advice from Dave Barry:

Never take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night.

snowgem

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
GREAT thread!:thumbsup:
I have a page-a-day calendar with quotes from women and save some pages I like. Here's one from July 3.
I endeavor...to be wise when I cannot be merry, easy when I cannot be glad, content with what cannot be mended, and patient when there is no redress.Elizabeth Montagu, writer, editor, publisher, psychologist

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
GREAT thread!:thumbsup:

I endeavor...to be wise when I cannot be merry, easy when I cannot be glad, content with what cannot be mended, and patient when there is no redress.

Elizabeth Montagu, writer, editor, publisher, psychologist
Nice ^^^

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
A gentleman is a man who can play the accordion but doesn't.

-- Anonymous

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
"Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes - there's just too much fraternizing with the enemy."

- Anonymous

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass ---

It's about learning to dance in the rain.

- unknown

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Bump!

STRENGTH IS BREAKING CHOCOLATE INTO PIECES WITH YOUR BARE HANDS, AND THEN EATING JUST ONE PIECE.

~Author unknown

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna