• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question: Recommendation on Ski goggles with price ~$50

alison wong

Angel Diva
Asking this question on behalf of my ski friend. She was looking at few black Friday sales.

She wants to know: what's a relatively okay ski goggles that's about $50?

She is a recreational skier, I assume she is looking for something basic, no frills.

Any input you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I used to have some Uvex goggles that were way cheap and surprisingly good, but I can't remember what they were called. The best thing for her to do, I think, is just go to a shop and try some on.

marzNC

Angel Diva
At that price, fit is more important than anything else. Meaning fit to the face. Ideally also a good fit for the helmet too. The first goggles I had did leave a small gap on my forehead for the helmet but that didn't matter for Mid-Atlantic skiing since it's not that cold. So depends on whether someone plans to ski in frigid conditions with a given helmet and goggle combination.

mustski

Angel Diva
Personally, I love Scott giggles. There are always sales online. I lose goggles a lot so I buy cheap goggles. My only caveat is NO FOGGING. Scott’s don’t fog and they work very well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly