• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Question about EPIC passes

Lmk92

Angel Diva
I purchased some Northeast Epic Passes for this winter, and I'm wondering what the "6 discount passes" are. Can anyone shed some light on that for me?

marzNC

Angel Diva
Did you get the Northeast Value Pass? As opposed to the Northeast Midweek Pass. The way I read the FAQ, "discount tickets" are different between the two.

For the NE Midweek Pass, there are no discounts for lift tickets outside the northeast. Also sounds like the discount is only for days not included in the Midweek Pass. Probably only for the individual pass holder, as opposed to the idea of Buddy Passes that go with early purchase of the Full Epic or Epic Local.

The NE Value Pass functions almost like the MCP at VR locations outside the northeast. Meaning it's good for a 50% discount on lift tickets. The way the MCP works for someone who get a premium season pass at an MCP location, such as Alta, is that the pass holder can get a 50% discount on lift tickets at any other MCP location any time. That means the MCP discount is a perk for buying the most expensive 1-location season pass. The first year (or two?) the MCP existed there were some locals who bought the MCP instead of a local season pass.

Does that help?

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 9.30.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 9.28.14 AM.png

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly