• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Powder7 Memorial Day Sale

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am so tempted to get those skis too. They have a pair in my length.
@Soujan did you hesitate seeing as they're 2020 models?

Apparently the Blossom AM77 is the same ski as the WhiteOut, same specs just different name & topsheet. But the WhiteOut sounds awesome and a good deal.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I am so tempted to get those skis too. They have a pair in my length.
@Soujan did you hesitate seeing as they're 2020 models?

Apparently the Blossom AM77 is the same ski as the WhiteOut, same specs just different name & topsheet. But the WhiteOut sounds awesome and a good deal.
Doesn't @Bookworm have those skis?

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, @Bookworm does have those skis! I found the thread where she bought them and then gives an update. She loves them. They weren't on my radar before, because I have a pair that are really close in the waist spec. The tips on the Blossom are wider than my Fischer's, and the turning radius is tighter. Plus it's a high end ski.

Soujan

Angel Diva
It's hard to find any information on them like reviews and construction. I wanted a narrower ski for carving. My narrowest right now is 82 underfoot. Last time I had skis this narrow was when I was a beginner and they were soft skis and I didn't know how to carve.

I did read they were exactly the same as the AM77 so I that helped in my decision to purchase. They seem to be in good shape.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna