• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Powder ski tips.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a video from the PSIA demo team on powder skiing. The quality isn't great, but there are a few good tips.

Last edited:

tcarey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hey Wendy!
This is from the Go With a Pro campaign.Some cool tips for powder skiing. Jeb Boyd,Deb Armstrong and the Frye sisters have all done some short clips for PSIA-Where did you find this? Cool stuff!!

T

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I found it on YouTube. I did a search for "psia alpine team" on Google, which led me a different video on YouTube, which led me to this.

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
makes me yearn for the seasons to change, and hope we are blessed with numerous powder days this year. Another thought: powder cords! It's a shame to waste precious powder runs looking for a ski---and I've seen cases in which the ski slides 40 or 50 feet under the deep pow way off of the skier's track. I see 'orphaned' skis in the spring.

Thanks for the brief winter fantasy.

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Chris Fellows also does a series of short video instructions on specific topics that are located at skinet.com (video instruction from North American Ski Training Center).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna