• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Powder ski suggestions?

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ooh how do you like the Line Pandora 104? I bought the Blizzard Sheeva 10 on a Memorial Day sale but the Line Pandora 104 sounded a little better in reviews. There's nowhere near me that demos it though so I'd have to buy it on faith and I'm not sure it's worth it over the Sheeva 10?
Sorry, haven't been around in a couple of weeks! So I love the Pandora 104 a lot, in fact I skied them just the other day and even got to try them back to back with some Mindbender 106C demos. I found the Pandoras more maneuverable and although the Mindbenders were maybe a nudge more stable in chop (the offpiste conditions on the day I demoed them), I did enjoy how "friendly" the Pandoras are :smile:

I only know one person who owns the Pandoras and isn't a huge fan, but she likes charging down lines more and finds them a bit lacking in stiffness. I wanted a friendly offpiste/powder ski and these fit the bill nicely.

I haven't got to try the Sheeva 10 but it also sounds great. I have tried the Sheeva 9, a while ago, back to back with the 2020 BP88. I thought the BP88 was better on groomers but the Sheeva 9 maybe a bit better in the less groomed stuff, super easy to turn. I considered the Sheeva 10 for my powder ski as well :smile: But like you I also thought the Pandora sounded bomber in reviews so I got that.

I suspect you can't go wrong with either ski though, I hope you love the Sheevas!

... I just have major FOMO when I read about all the other great skis out there.

Saaaaaaame :laughter:

chasinghorizons

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sorry, haven't been around in a couple of weeks! So I love the Pandora 104 a lot, in fact I skied them just the other day and even got to try them back to back with some Mindbender 106C demos. I found the Pandoras more maneuverable and although the Mindbenders were maybe a nudge more stable in chop (the offpiste conditions on the day I demoed them), I did enjoy how "friendly" the Pandoras are :smile:

I only know one person who owns the Pandoras and isn't a huge fan, but she likes charging down lines more and finds them a bit lacking in stiffness. I wanted a friendly offpiste/powder ski and these fit the bill nicely.

I haven't got to try the Sheeva 10 but it also sounds great. I have tried the Sheeva 9, a while ago, back to back with the 2020 BP88. I thought the BP88 was better on groomers but the Sheeva 9 maybe a bit better in the less groomed stuff, super easy to turn. I considered the Sheeva 10 for my powder ski as well :smile: But like you I also thought the Pandora sounded bomber in reviews so I got that.

I suspect you can't go wrong with either ski though, I hope you love the Sheevas!

Saaaaaaame :laughter:
Thank you! I will report back in November when ski season starts again lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly