• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Podcast Recommendations?

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I love podcasts, but am in a bit of a rut and always enjoy hearing what others are listening to. I'd love to hear what Divas are enjoying and thought it might be fun to share ideas. Fitness is one category I'm looking to expand.

(I use Stitcher to listen to/curate. Curious also what platforms others use and like?)

Here are some of my go-tos by category:

Comedy/Interviews/Culture
  • Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend
  • WTF with Marc Maron
  • UnLadylike
  • Why are Dads
  • Depresh Mode (formerly The Hilarious World of Depression)
  • Everything is Alive
  • Pop Culture Happy Hour

Short Stories
  • LeVar Burton Reads
  • Selected Shorts
  • The Moth Podcast

Fitness
  • MTB Fitness Podcast
Informativ
  • The New Yorker Radio Hour
  • Pod Save America
  • You're Wrong About
  • Longform Podcast
  • On the Media

newboots

Angel Diva
We cover much of the same territory!

I also like Cape Up (Jonathan Capehart), It’s Been a Minute with Sam Sanders, The Storm Skiing Podcast, Diane Rehm’s On My Mind, and Sustainable Minimalists.

I listen to Tara Brach when I need a calming meditation to go to sleep.

I also like Stacking Benjamins, a comedy show about personal finance. It’s a great way to keep up with financial information. And You Stay Wealthy, a retirement finance show.

I use Apple podcast.

Christy

Angel Diva
If you like food and cooking, Milk Street. Bonus, I was one of the callers once. :-)

I love Planet Money and Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend, though I now tend to skip the first 10 minutes of Conan banter.

They haven't made a new episode in over a year, but "10 things that scare me" is great.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I also like NPR's Guy Raz "How I built this .. "
Listened to Yvonne Chouinard from Patagonia - very interesting.
Also founder of Burts Bees another episode well done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly