• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Please choose your user name carefully.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone who's thinking about registering to participate on TheSkiDiva.com, I have a bit of advice:

Please choose your user name carefully.

You only get one shot; user names can not be changed after registration. It's too confusing if someone signs up with one name, then later decides they want to be known as something else. People won't be able to keep track of who's posting what, so in the interest of keeping everyone straight, we have to be a bit hard line.

There are some user names that are unacceptable: a user name that represents a business, organization, group, blog, or other website, for example. Or one that's offensive or obscene. Also, if you don't want your real name out there, please don't use it when you register.

I guess what it all comes down to is this: Think long and hard about your user name when you register and choose it carefully. It's yours for the duration.

Last edited:

Ashtoreth

Certified Ski Diva
Mine is a very old, geeky nickname ;) I use it on most forums :P

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
I would have changed mine to ski mouse the week after I registered in 2008, and many of you address me as that anyway, but the policy had just changed to the above way back then...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna