• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Planning for 2021-22 already!

FayGoneAstray

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Our family got our WB season passes again. We are normally day trippers up to Whistler (with our kids in ski school so super early start!!) but we hope to maybe book more weekend stays through next season.
Waiting on ski school enrollment to open - ski school ended unexpectedly early due to Whistler closure but our ski instructors got in touch and my 10 year old passed out of ski school so off to Maps next season which means different drop off points for our two kids. Kinda logistically annoying for us. Not sure what to expect.

I'm really hoping to book at least one women's only clinic next season! I really really want to get off the intermediate plateau.

I'm wanting to buy some new skis - but I think I need to become a better skier before I do so. Gotta get some motivation and my confidence up!

newboots

Angel Diva
I'm wanting to buy some new skis - but I think I need to become a better skier before I do so. Gotta get some motivation and my confidence up!

Before everyone else says so, see if you can demo a few likely new skis next year. You can get women here to advise which skis to try (after a lot of questions!), and you might find the one that will help you progress.

I found the sweet spot for me - Blizzard Black Pearl 82s - after the demo I couldn’t say why they were better. I could only say that they made skiing more fun! They helped me progress, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly