• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

newboots

Angel Diva
From the summit of Saddleback during Diva East. Amazing ice coverage on the trees!

View attachment 17780
I loved that tree. It was so absurdly cold to take a photo there! @ski diva was brave to take it. The rime ice looked so sculpted, or . . . I don't have the right word. That tree and the one next to it (not visible in this photo) looked like giant totem poles - and look at the "perfect" one two trees down! The lift that brings you up here was also covered in a light coating of rime!

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
I loved that tree. It was so absurdly cold to take a photo there! @ski diva was brave to take it. The rime ice looked so sculpted, or . . . I don't have the right word. That tree and the one next to it (not visible in this photo) looked like giant totem poles - and look at the "perfect" one two trees down! The lift that brings you up here was also covered in a light coating of rime!
:brr:

Lmk92

Angel Diva
Yes! Totem poles - that's what I thought, too!

Christy

Angel Diva
Not a pretty one, but this makes me happy. After years of long hikes to the lifts at Stevens (up a steep hill too!) and Whistler, and waiting for the shuttle at Crystal, boy do I love that I can park right next to the lodge at Snoqualmie. 5 cars away! I forgot to take Tylenol and easily popped back to my car. I know this makes me sounds like a lazy weirdo, but it's such a pleasure to be able to almost pull right up to the lift. The short drive and easy parking are worth the trade off for the limited terrain.

20220202_165937.jpg

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
What a weekend!!! Had a great clinic at Mad River Glen yesterday and followed it up with a fun morning skiing with Dr Pugs. Too tired to post about it right now so I’m doing pictures instead.
22BEF2C9-665C-4D6C-9826-2834A6930D01.jpeg
F3055022-A9F0-4173-829A-D0F14A2626BA.jpeg0375A903-13C2-4CCF-9CF7-53CB83A2CEAD.jpeg

and…

E6060123-CDEE-4AB4-B220-6F414F1F415F.jpeg

Watching the sunset from the hot tub last night ;)

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
So jealous!
They are having another all-day clinic March 5! Aren’t you going to Saddleback in a bit? Why don’t you detour over to Vermont for a weekend? Does your husband drink beer? Send him back on a flight home before continuing on your road trip!

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
I'm not going to saddleback until late March, and I'm already detouring to some places to use my epic pass.

MRG 2023!!
Definitely let me know when you decide to come! And don’t be scared of visiting on a weekend… it never feels crowded once you’re on the mountain!

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They are having another all-day clinic March 5! Aren’t you going to Saddleback in a bit? Why don’t you detour over to Vermont for a weekend? Does your husband drink beer? Send him back on a flight home before continuing on your road trip!
What kind of clinic? (even though I would still have my Women's lesson on March 6)

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
What kind of clinic? (even though I would still have my Women's lesson on March 6)
It’s the women’s alpine clinic - I’ll have to write up my experience but I found it super valuable and feel that I’m skiing noticeably better (even if my latest video that DH took suggests otherwise, ha ha):

Alpine ski clinics by women, and for women using positive attitudes, tactics and techniques to help you achieve your skiing goals. The price per day includes the clinic and lunch.
Dates:Saturdays – January 8, February 5 & March 5
Time:9:30 am - 3 pm
Cost:$169/day
Cost w/Lift Ticket:$224/day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly