• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

BReeves215

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just got back from the women's clinic at Whiteface, and wanted to post a photo of me and my new BFF, Andrew Weibrecht, two-time Olympic medalist. He was an instructor at the clinic.

View attachment 17395

And here he is in front of the sign for the newly named Andrew Weibrecht Finish Arena at Whiteface:

View attachment 17396
Love this! I learned to ski at Whiteface, age 4!

Christy

Angel Diva
Beautiful day at Mt. Bachelor. It's been genuinely icy due to rain last week then warm temps. (Thus the trip to Crater Lake Sunday). So we'll have to come back when conditions are better. There's an awful lot to like at this mountain.

Three Sisters and Broken Top, plus an adorable little cinder cone, from Pine Marten Lodge.
20220125_135016-01.jpeg

Neat view on the drive up.
20220124_105907-01-01.jpeg

newboots

Angel Diva
Those Saddleback photos are giving me exciting memories! (It was only yesterday, actually.) I can't say enough how great this week was, skiing wonderful mountains with wonderful women. And wonderful layer after layer!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly