• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

Christy

Angel Diva

kiki

Angel Diva
Oh no! That must have been frustrating to get stopped.

You guys undoubtedly got that same weather system down from the Gulf of Alaska. You got more snow than we did.
I was terrified he’d pull my license plate or impound my car as they can do that and. Was going fast but luckily he did not. That 5 min he made me wait after asking my license to go back to his car and do his assessment were very worrisome—i wondered what I would say to hubby and how I’d get to the ski hill....

Christy

Angel Diva
I was terrified he’d pull my license plate or impound my car as they can do that and. Was going fast but luckily he did not. That 5 min he made me wait after asking my license to go back to his car and do his assessment were very worrisome—i wondered what I would say to hubby and how I’d get to the ski hill....

Oh wow! Here it's just tickets unless you are drunk.

Après Skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@Christy Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos of Alpental. I've been curious about Alpental since reading this review by the French monoskier, Rodo_Af. For anyone interested in the link... there a few short paragraphs in French followed by some lovely photos of what appears to be an amazing place.

Christy

Angel Diva
@Christy Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos of Alpental. I've been curious about Alpental since reading this review by the French monoskier, Rodo_Af. For anyone interested in the link... there a few short paragraphs in French followed by some lovely photos of what appears to be an amazing place.

Those are great photos. Now I never have to wonder what it looks like, since I am for sure never going up there. Actually now I notice there is a single black way down the back bowl so okay, I guess I could, though I have a feeling I won't. I love this one photo. The little caution sign made me laugh outloud. Caution! Don't hit this tree, or any of the others, and don't fall.

1618099469727.png

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
20210411_103057.jpg

June Lake - on the way to ski closing day today at June Mountain. Could have had a nice ski & SUP day. Picture taken on cell phone from passenger window while driving by, surprised it turned out clear.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
I'm actually coming up! I don't know what skis to use - those pictures of mud are quite scary. But anybody planning to ski Killington on Friday - I hope to see you!
Alas, I won’t be able to go to Killington on Friday - take pictures please!

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I had often wondered about Crystal so have watched many YouTube videos this week. ( have considered Washington as a potential move in the future). I fell in love with the area ! Very cool mountain. It is so much fun to " visit" places you've wanted to see or ski. Surely the experience being there in person far outweighs some posted video, but I really loved what I saw.

Christy

Angel Diva
I had often wondered about Crystal so have watched many YouTube videos this week. ( have considered Washington as a potential move in the future). I fell in love with the area ! Very cool mountain. It is so much fun to " visit" places you've wanted to see or ski. Surely the experience being there in person far outweighs some posted video, but I really loved what I saw.

I just did a quick search and I really like the one Powder Mag has. I also like the segment in Warren Miller's Dynasty but I don't see that online as a standalone segment.

WA feels more and more to me like paradise lost but maybe it doesn't feel like that to people that move here. The rate of growth in western WA is just phenomenal.

heather matthews

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Whilst I'm looking forward to our ski season starting here in NZ the biking this year has been nothing short of phenomenal.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_38d.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_38d.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 13
  • fullsizeoutput_38c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_38c.jpeg
    426.3 KB · Views: 13
  • fullsizeoutput_3ed.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3ed.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0784.jpg
    IMG_0784.jpg