• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

Christy

Angel Diva
I love seeing others' ski photos. Post them here! I'll start. Yesterday at Crystal, my first ski day. Great coverage, very nice snow. Busier than I expected--almost like a regular season weekend rather than a mid-November day. Started out beautiful, clouds moved in throughout the day and they got 10" last night.

23659184_10214372692497339_8130218074755277698_n.jpg

23755176_10214372693137355_1466995763442712111_n.jpg

marzNC

Angel Diva
Nice to see a new photo--you can tell that we're all in the doldrums right now...
Well, yes and no in terms of doldrums. It's been great snowmaking weather in the southeast in the last couple weeks. The NC mountains got 8-10 inches of snow out of a storm that also helped the WV ski areas. Cold weather in and snow in PA and northeast too recently. But obviously many people think more about CO and UT so if it's bad there then it feels like the season is already a bust. I've been too busy having fun skiing with friends while driving from NC to Boston the last week to do trip reports but am working on it. Here's a couple pics.

Massanutten in VA, Opening Day 12/15/17, Diamond Jim (black)
Ski safari Dec 2017 - 1.jpg

Belleayre in the Catskills of NY, 12/17/17, mid-20s all day long
Ski safari Dec 2017 - 2.jpg

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My Home bump..our groomer Corduroy Joe does a great job, the snow was like sugar! The trees were covered in ice, (it rained here all day yesterday) just the die hard regular's came out today. Nice way to spend Christmas eve. And we're supposed to get 8+" tomorrow! Woohoo! royal 12 24 17 3 - Copy.jpg royal 12 24 17 4 - Copy.jpg royal 12 24 17 5 - Copy.jpg Merry Christmas!

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Looks lovely - all that blue sky . . .

It was beautiful! The camera didn't catch the ice on the trees w/ the sun shining thru, it was better in person, it was really spectacular, I could only have my hand out for a little bit it didn't get about 14F. The snow was perfect groomed powder and as it got skied, soft piles appeared. and I had the renouns on..I really love these skis. thanks @ride_ski for the nudge for me to get them.... you were 'spot on'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly