• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

kiki

Angel Diva
sunny again today and pretty warm (except end of day in shade!)

Soon you will be tired of whistler photos lol!

Attachments

• IMG_1691.JPG
    IMG_1691.JPG
    294.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1695.JPG
    IMG_1695.JPG
    291.9 KB · Views: 9

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
26230644_1890470304296738_983834564827108143_n.jpg

Yesterday at Sun Valley!! All Man made snow but conditions were great and it feels SOOOO Good to be in Sunshine, 30F and no wind!!!

cskis88

Certified Ski Diva
My son, resting in the chutes off Goat's Eye Mountain, Sunshine Village, Alberta, Canada (spring 2017). It's a double black but not quite as steep as it looks in this picture, obviously (see the angle of the mountains in the distance; I was laying down as well when I took the picture. lol). Perfect day, soft sticky snow, terrifying but awesome at the same time. This kid gets me out of my comfort zone fairly regularly.

IMG_1507.jpg

Albertan ski girl

Angel Diva
A random assortment of photos from this season so far! All in Alberta at Sunshine Village.

though our winter days are short...i just LOVE morning winter sun.
IMG_8146.JPG

IMG_4020.JPG

where'd my skis go?
IMG_4021.JPG
mr.albertanskigirl enjoying the pow.
IMG_4180.JPGIMG_8163.JPG

Oh, and in case you all thought that snowpants and snow gear was just for skiing. This is what I wore to work today. Becuase the high was -26C, and, with the windchill, -41C when I left the house. Luckily it will be a balmy -1C by Saturday. Alberta weather - you're so weird.
IMG_8180.JPG

cskis88

Certified Ski Diva
LOL! I have seen so many pairs of snow pants on the train to work this week... I have a really long down parka, otherwise I'd likely be wearing the snow pants myself. :-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna