• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Photo of the day

Divegirl

Angel Diva
So in the midst of today's storm, the light got very strange. DH and I 1st thought - tornado. No - the sun came out and gave us a double rainbow right in front of the dining room. It was gone in about 10 mins and back to the regularly scheduled storm. I do hope all the northern NE Divas are well as northern NE was hit hard by the rain and flooding.20231218_131156.jpg20231218_131236.jpg20231218_131236.jpg

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
And these were mine. Okemo
Last one is CT

Attachments

• IMG_0696.jpeg
    IMG_0696.jpeg
    412.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0694.jpeg
    IMG_0694.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0691.jpeg
    IMG_0691.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0689.jpeg
    IMG_0689.jpeg
    376.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0692.jpeg
    IMG_0692.jpeg
    261 KB · Views: 12

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Every 5 years or so I get to go on two skis with a big old engine attached to them! This was the first day of the massive powder cycle that seems to keep delivering in the mountains of Western wyoming.
1000016230.jpg

snoWYmonkey

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well thats just a bit cool !!! How exciting, I've always wanted to have a go but never had the opportunity .
I don't mind packed trails or roads. Hubby thought we could go and do some wild backcountry skiing from his sled. I took a hard core riding workshop and never even showed up for the second day it was such a butt kicker in untracked deep powder on big mountains. My clothes still reek of fuel two weeks later. It is a pretty intimidating activity. As powerful as a small car!

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't mind packed trails or roads. Hubby thought we could go and do some wild backcountry skiing from his sled. I took a hard core riding workshop and never even showed up for the second day it was such a butt kicker in untracked deep powder on big mountains. My clothes still reek of fuel two weeks later. It is a pretty intimidating activity. As powerful as a small car!
I've seen videos of The Blondes and also Jess Hotter wrestling with them, me thinks its a bit much for me :laughter:

Eera

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Living vicariously through you ladies right now and reminiscing about last year while trying to get next year organised.

These are both Les Arcs, from memory from the Arcabulle life with the first one looking towards Mt Blanc (I think that's Arc1950 at the end of the lift). The second one would either be looking at Arc1800 or Vallandry - frankly I get lost in my own back yard so am a tad vague as to direction.

This was mid-week during January 2023, that's out of their main season and right in our summer holidays so was a so quiet on the slopes.

Attachments

• arc1.jpg
    arc1.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 5
  • arc2.jpg
    arc2.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 5

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hope to ski at Snowbowl one of these winters!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna