• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Perfumes

eng_ch

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Today is a red letter day because I've found a new perfume I like!

I'm terribly fussy about perfumes because many give me a dreadful headache. When I did exams at school, there was one teacher who used to wear "Obsession" and when she was invigilating, I left the room 3 hours later with my head throbbing - and it was just that bit too personal to complain about :( I also don't wear perfume particularly often and my most used one is only half way down the bottle after about 7 years.

I have (all Eau de Toilettes):

O Oui (Lancome) - this is my usual one
Paloma Picasso
Magie Noire (also Lancome) and
La Perla

And Mr Eng now has instructions to raid duty free for me when he goes to Brussels next week and will be bringing me back Summer by Kenzo :smile: The only other perfume I t*think* I might be able to tolerate is L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci.

What smellies do you like/use?

ISki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My favorite is Chanel No. 5. I tried it a few years ago and really liked it. I have the parfum and, thanks to duty-free, the body lotion, bath oil, and hair mist. Everything is fab except the hair mist which has to be used very sparingly else it overwhelms.

I also like Anais Anais and a few by Guerlain.

I have about a dozen tiny bottles from those little 6-pack mini-sets, but nothing knocked me over.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Not much of a perfume user. I like the spray body splashes at bath and body works.
I like the seasonal scents.
This summer it was Strawberry daqueri.
For winter, I'm thinking the Ginger Citrus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna