• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Peak Pass Pricing Announced

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Aaaaaaand....another quarter heard from. Peak Resorts just announced its pricing for 19/20.

Go here.

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
No price increases this year, which is great! We were just on a short ski safari in NH, and took the opportunity to score our next years' passes with $0 sales tax.

Ski Sine Fine

Angel Diva
I already ranted on the poor treatment Peak Resorts is dealing the former Snowtime resorts of Liberty, Whitetail, and Roundtop on the Mid-Atlantic skiing thread. These 3 mountains have a large local day-tripper customer base who find no value in gaining access to Peak Resorts’ other mountains. I am one of them. If I can travel to ski, I go west. At the early season price point, it is still $150 more, a hike of more than 30%. Peak should have kept the Advantage Card or offer a PA-only pass at the same cost as before. And seriously, who in the northeast would travel to ski our local hills.

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I already ranted on the poor treatment Peak Resorts is dealing the former Snowtime resorts of Liberty, Whitetail, and Roundtop on the Mid-Atlantic skiing thread. These 3 mountains have a large local day-tripper customer base who find no value in gaining access to Peak Resorts’ other mountains. I am one of them. If I can travel to ski, I go west. At the early season price point, it is still $150 more, a hike of more than 30%. Peak should have kept the Advantage Card or offer a PA-only pass at the same cost as before. And seriously, who in the northeast would travel to ski our local hills.

At least Peak didn't adopt the Vail policy of removing their resorts from Liftopia and cutting off buy-in-advance single lift tickets from the resort websites. We usually ski Okemo at least once per year, but not this year, not paying through the nose for a single-day pass. That crummy Vail policy alone put all of the Epic resorts squarely on our "Nope" list.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly