• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Passports for 2018-19, free skiing for kids in 4th, 5th, and/or 6th grades, selected states

SuperSkiMom

Certified Ski Diva
Too early to start a list for 2019-20, but wanted to remind people that Epic School Kids exists for Colorado, Utah, and W-B. It's for kids K-5. There is a deadline of Aug. 27 for a bonus for Colorado only.

https://www.epicpass.com/info/epic-schoolkids.aspx

I did not know that Epic was offering this. I wondering if they are offering anything out East?

Ski Vermont has not listed there 5th grade passport yet, here is the link for last year.
https://skivermont.com/fifth-grade-passport

marzNC

Angel Diva
I did not know that Epic was offering this. I wondering if they are offering anything out East?
It's fair to say that most people who mainly ski in the northeast aren't aware of what Vail Resorts has been doing in Colorado and Tahoe for quite a few years. Unless a family flies to Denver or Reno or San Francisco more than once a year, the regional programs aren't relevant.

I'm guessing, but I don't expect VR to offer regional programs for the northeast for 2019-20 because the Peak passes will still be honored. The sale won't even be final until late Sept. The hope for or families interested in Epic for 2020-21 would be that the regional options out west are used as a model for the northeast and midwest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly