• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Passing through a terrain park to get somewhere else

Cyclone6

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was browsing skimap.org and found out there used to be a short blue run called Hydro's at Timberline that went off of Walt's Baby. This map is from 2007.
1650925069723.png

Today, Walt's Baby is now the Schoolyard terrain park. Later in the season, Schoolyard gets taken down and the run is just a regular run again. Hydro's is still there, but there is no sign for it, and it's not on the current map.
1650925448938.png
I checked it out on Sunday, now that Schoolyard is gone. It's pretty narrow, almost a tree run. It looks like it would be fun on a powder day. So, my question is - would it be against the terrain park rules or otherwise frowned upon for me to go in there, stay off to the side/out of the way and get to that run?

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Not a problem at all. People won't even care or notice as long as you stay along the side to just pass through.

MsWax

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I "pass thru" the terrain park with my kids all the time...they hit the features, and I stay far enough behind I can stop on the top of a jump if they don't make the landing. As long as you use appropriate etiquette no one cares.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna