• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

PA 2017-18 (Poconos, Snow Time, 7Springs/HV/Laurel, etc.)

AltaEgo

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Roundtop opening Thursday, Dec. 14. Snowmaking has been going well, and the forecast is awesome for snowmaking.

I will be there Thursday. I will let all you who have real jobs know how it is. ⛷

marzNC

Angel Diva
Turns out there is a Demo Day by Gilson Snow at Montage this weekend. It's on the Sunday before MLK Day from the email I got because I bought a Montage lift ticket online a few weeks ago.

Montage clearly expects to be able to make snow at night this weekend.

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
Turns out there is a Demo Day by Gilson Snow at Montage this weekend. It's on the Sunday before MLK Day from the email I got because I bought a Montage lift ticket online a few weeks ago.

Montage clearly expects to be able to make snow at night this weekend.
They are making snow as I write this!

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
Conditions were great at Montage today. You could see where there was massive runoff from our recent deluge and flash freeze, but the mountain blew snow pretty much everywhere except the race course, which was closed. The North Face was mostly soft powdery bumped up snow on the steeper stuff. Lovely. The Lodge was packed with people but no lift lines where we were skiing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna