• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Out for the season

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I'm doing better than I expected. So far the pain has not been too bad. But it's discouraging checking out of one hospital and into another 6 hours later.

And I must admit that I am putting on a brave front but I'm honestly scared to death.

newbieM

Angel Diva
I'm doing better than I expected. So far the pain has not been too bad. But it's discouraging checking out of one hospital and into another 6 hours later.

And I must admit that I am putting on a brave front but I'm honestly scared to death.
We are all sending you good vibes. You can do scary things but boy do they suck! Wishing you a speedy recovery. Keep us updated.

Iwannaski

Angel Diva

All very understandable. I think if you weren’t scared, it would be pollyannaish? Sending you good energy through the universe from afar.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Oh gosh! Sending you lots of good healing wishes!

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@skibum4ever I'm sorry to read about this! Glad Mammoth Hospital was able to take care of you and get you to Hoag. That was quick! Sending positive healing thoughts your way, and hoping for a speedy recovery.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Second surgery is scheduled today starting at 2:30. I expect it to take 4 hours.

I will try to report back today or tomorrow.

Thoughts and prayers requested.

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Best of luck!! Thoughts and prayers :love: it'll be great to have this surgery behind you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna