• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Our SkiSailor

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A lovely tribute, @Ursula .... Laura's smile will indeed stay forever in our hearts.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
It was a wonderful tribute to her life. I got the chills in the last segment in January 2020.

Ursula

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi all,
Laura‘s 61st birthday would have been on Sept 10. Judy put together a tribute to her.

I think about her pretty much every day - wishing I could call her and share a good moment of my day. I will miss her even more this winter season! I hope we all will make lots of turns with her on our mind.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Lovely. These are great pics; thanks so much for posting. She was terrific person and a great friend. I miss her.

Ursula

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For anyone who can make it to Big Sky:
Not to open up old wounds, but I would love to let everyone know that we finally have a date for a celebration of Laura's life. We will meet on Thursday, April 7th at 2:30 PM (latest 2:45) at the bottom of the Big Sky Tram. We will go up without skis or snowboards. Anyone who wants to say a few words is more than welcome to do so. The ski patrol will make sure we all get down with the tram safely (after official closing time).
If you can make it and are in need of a lift ticket for that day, please reach out to me.
Hope everyone is still skiing and is having fun doing it!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
For anyone who can make it to Big Sky:
Not to open up old wounds, but I would love to let everyone know that we finally have a date for a celebration of Laura's life. We will meet on Thursday, April 7th at 2:30 PM (latest 2:45) at the bottom of the Big Sky Tram. We will go up without skis or snowboards. Anyone who wants to say a few words is more than welcome to do so. The ski patrol will make sure we all get down with the tram safely (after official closing time).
If you can make it and are in need of a lift ticket for that day, please reach out to me.
Hope everyone is still skiing and is having fun doing it!

What a lovely, fitting tribute. I so wish I could be there, but unfortunately, I can't. My thoughts will be with you.

SkiBam

Angel Diva
I too wish I could be there. I still remember so well skiing with Laura at Big Sky. And this is indeed a wonderful tribute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly