• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Our SkiSailor

MissySki

Angel Diva
@Jilly perhaps better to link to the divas only thread for tonight and delete the information above? Just to be safe since this is a public thread and the post above includes password etc.

Tvan

Angel Diva
i’m really sorry I wasn’t able to join tonight. I’m so glad you offered a toast and Godspeed to Laura. Divas are amazing.

Jenny

Angel Diva
For those who asked about the date of the picture I posted (me, perma-grin, and skisailor) it was 4-23-10.

Powgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My heart dropped reading this news...I never met her, but she gave me so many ah-ha moments when sharing her knowledge on this forum...I remember thinking how incredibly brave she was to ski the Couloir...I had no idea about the depth of her courage with her biggest battle.

I will greatly miss her presence here...sending love and light to her family and friends.

Tvan

Angel Diva
Thank you for sharing. What a lovely tribute to Laura.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly