• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Our SkiSailor

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Laura is always with me when I'm skiing Big Sky. Her infinite skiing wisdom occasionally rains down from the heavens when I can't get seem to get things right. A beautiful soul gone too soon. I'm sorry I'm gone for the season, but know my heart is with all who love and miss Laura.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
As will I.

And omg, @MaineSkiLady your photo - is that guy in the chair behind for real? Hilarious. Please tell me that is Paper Tiger.
:rotf: Wow, what a great photobomb! NEVER noticed it before, ha! Nope, not P. Tiger (who took the photo).

Another view (apparently the guy wasn't asleep yet?)IMG_0199.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna