• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Organizational help needed - raffle tickets

Jenny

Angel Diva
We're having a charity fundraiser golf outing at work and we have about three people selling raffle tickets. They are three trusted people (me included) but it still feels like I should try to keep track of the money collected compared to the raffle tickets we sell.

They are 6 for $5, 15 for $10, 40 for $20, and 150 for $50. Last year, I tried to keep track by having those who sold them simply make a mark in the appropriate box on a checklist, and then I compared the money we had to the money we should have had based on the hashmarks. We were close, but not exact.

It's a holy cluster when we're selling them, because people are paying for their foursomes as well as buying skins and mulligans at the same time, and of course everyone's in a hurry because no one can show up on time for anything anymore.

Any ideas from people out there who have maybe had to do the same thing?

ETA - The three people are in different places on the golf course, after we get done selling them at registration, so we also have three separate rolls of tickets we're selling from.

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
when signing in guests have the chart: mulligan $, Skins $, Raffle $
Keep the buckets for each w/$$ to make change out of so the 3 stay separate?

Or just have a separate table just for the raffle tickets vs buying at sign in?

Jenny

Angel Diva
Got the checklists, and I think this year we’re going to have the skins/mulligans sold by another person while we worry about those paying for foursomes and raffle. Wish the raffle would be over there, too, so registration could simply be registration. Can’t seem to convince the higher ups on that one, though.

I also wish people wouldn’t care about having more than one cc transaction, because then we could insist they go over to the other table for the mulligans/skins and then clear them out of the way. But for some reason, that seems to be an issue, so I expect a lot of people will still end up getting them from registration. At least we can clear the cash people out of the way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna