• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Opening Dates '21/'22

Rainbow Jenny

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Heavenly and Kirkwood opening Saturday, Dec 11 and Northstar opening Sunday, Dec 12.... Woo hoo I'm leaving tomorrow and staying until Friday !
And when it dumps in the Sierra, it dumps.....5 feet of snow expected so we'll see !

Wow, you are most eager to start the season, aren’t you?!

I discovered that Raley’s One by Truckee Airport makes awesome pizzas for next to nothing with the finest ingredients and has a charming outdoor seating area on the second floor. I enjoy walking over to meet friend for lunch.

Christy

Angel Diva
So what's up with Vail Resorts and openings?

Stevens has gotten almost 4' in the last week and the website still says, as it has for a long time:

OPENING DAY UPDATE​

We will be pushing back our target opening day -- we need some colder temps and snow from Mother Nature. Please check back soon for updated information.

The last conditions update on the website is from April 23rd. It's like no one is at the wheel. Is this typical of VR?

santacruz skier

Angel Diva

I discovered that Raley’s One by Truckee Airport makes awesome pizzas for next to nothing with the finest ingredients and has a charming outdoor seating area on the second floor. I enjoy walking over to meet friend for lunch.
Ha! Not really when low tide snow but had this week planned so why not? Skied about an hour today in wet falling snow ! Only a few runs open and didn’t go out until around 1:00 pm

santacruz skier

Angel Diva

That is the nicest Raley’s I’ve ever been to!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly